Written By: Gary Paulsen
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers - January 1, 1996
Fiction - Novel - Contemporary Realistic Fiction
In Hatchet, 13-year-old Brian Robeson learned to survive alone in the Canadian wilderness, armed only with his hatchet. He was rescued at the end of the summer. Brian's Winterbegins where Hatchet might have ended: Brian is not rescued, but must build on his survival skills to face his deadliest enemy--a northern winter.
I love these books by Gary Paulsen. It keeps the reader interested the entire time and you can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. When you read all the books about Brian, you start building a relationship with him and feel like you can relate with him. I would recommend this series of books to boys and girls in elementary. They are so addicting to read!
*****
I give this book 5 stars out of 5
20 points

255 points
ReplyDelete